The Queen’s Meme
(stolen from Teabird)
Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well…..wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon.
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do?(‘Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
I painted the roses pink instead of red.
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ? Brownies Will Make This Better…
3. It is midnight. the phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him?
Why didn’t you just retire in 1987?
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
My unrealized/unfinished plans. It’s truly shocking.
5. You’re blogging along minding your own blusiness (that’s blog + oh…you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
It would take a lot to make my mother not read my blog, so it’s gotta be something real bad. Montana-bad. So bad I can’t even mention it here.
6.You suddenly become God of the Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
A moratorium on suffering.
Blogging is way easier for me than saying hello to my neighbor.